What do you get when you connect a former world of warcraft player with a recluse and crazy person? The staff of Girls by Design! Hi all! Here’s our formal welcome to our official Girls by Design Company Blog! See how formal we are!?
So, now that you’re here and reading this wonderful piece of work, we shall let you know what to expect and what not to expect.
You SHOULD expect the following from this blog:
- Some geek fun in the sun: Tabby’s specialty! This will be lots of geek talk about making websites, World of Warcraft, Southpark, Family Guy, Simpsons, Convention talk, podcasts, Apple and its amazing products, being a geeky girl in a geeky world, robots and finally, monkies.
- Fun semi-daily writing exercises: Join Kristin, Tabby and their friend, Ariella in daily writing exercises. These exercises will be posted on a semi-daily basis (provided we have time to do them ourselves) and we want to encourage all of our readers to participate in them! We’ll post the guidelines, our own pieces, and then leave the comments open for your own contributions. We TOTALLY are excited to share this with you and express with you!
- New, fun, and inspiring adventures of Team Girls By Design: Kendra will have a few surprises up her sleeve about new adventures.
- Super Adventures of Team (IM)Maturity: Follow the fun adventures of any of the original eight teen girls who came together to form GbD’s FIRST workshop. These will be special treats posted occasionally, you know, when they get around to doing it!
- A dash of crazy sauce: Does this really need an explanation?!
So what you SHOULDN’T expect is:
- This to resemble any part of what the actual final website will be like: This is just us having fun while we work! Have fun with us!
- Serious discussion for more than one entry in a row: There’s a time for seriousness. Rarely will we use this blog during that time.
- Rules: We don’t like them either! Well, okay, there’s one rule… respect each other! We’ll remove disrespectful posts. OTHERWISE YAY FREEDOM.
Alright! Let’s get this party started! See you during the next writing assignment!
Tabby (and um… everyone else!)